Sunday 10 July 2011

April O'Neil

April O'Neil. Boy I think this girl is beautiful. I think she is one of the most natural beauties to have passed through the doors of the FTV videographer. 

The girl next door cliche is often used with adult stars but for me she epitomises a girl I would welcome with open arms to live next door to me. Actually moving in would be better but I think the wife may have other ideas about that.

It's probably no surprise that she was rated 5/5 by FTV members and that she has gone on to be hugely successful in the adult world. This is helped by the fact she knows how to use social media to best advantage, including Twitter where she is one of the finest communicators.

A naturally beautiful face and the most stunning figure. She's in my very top favourites. If you are an April fan you need to join FTV to get the HD video footage of the shoots and the incredible photoshoot images.

Clicking a picture will take you to FTV - subscribe and enjoy April and hundreds of others.


















No comments:

Post a Comment