Saturday 12 February 2011

Kim and Kyla


I won't dwell on this shoot too long as each model will get her own review in due course but although popular with FTV members this video didn't really work for me.

Almost two thirds of the near hour and a half of footage is spent listening to the girls rather uninteresting chatter whilst they change clothes and model for the photographers stills. This is not the way to hold the viewer's attention. Fair enough in most FTV videos we see part of the photoshoot but in this case it just seems monotonous and I got bored eventually.

I also thought Kim (right in the image above) seemed to hog most of the limelight.

It is only towards the end that any real action takes place but by that time I had lost interest. OK if you like all girl/girl stuff but, for me, not one of the best. A rare hard drive deletion for me.

For your convenience both images link direct to FTV


No comments:

Post a Comment