Tuesday 8 February 2011

Jackie and Rachel

A girl /girl production on FTV is usually something very special and to look forward to. Indeed FTV members have voted this actual performance a 4.5 out of 5 at the time of writing this.

However, for me it's not one of the most memorable shoots. I'd give it no more than 2 if I were scoring.

I have to say, at many times, I found this a little boring, no very boring.

There just seems to be generally a lot of talking and very little activity. Even the video quality I found to be somewhat poor in places.

FTV Rachel and JackieTo be fair though the footage is from 2003 and this would have been one of the very first girl/girl shoots. Also the quality of the footage is such that upgrading this in scale to a decent DVD/HD standard would not be worth the effort.

In most FTV girl/girl shoots you can almost feel the spark between the girls. But if this was a stick of dynamite then the fuse had long burnt out so no explosion took place.

Pretty, buxom Jackie and tall Rachel (who really should have dyed her well grown out roots before shooting as it made her hair look greasy) seem to be kissing and cuddling because they have to, not because they want to.

Even when they have the chance to fuck each other with a dildo they choose instead to just masturbate the other girl with it.

So, for me, this particular episode was downloaded then deleted.

Just for the record it includes public nudity including in a restaurant, night time skinny dipping, playing with toys and fingering and some use of the vagina viewing gadget the speculum.

I know many people will just want to keep all girl/girl scenes but even if that were the case I'd put it at the bottom of the list of priorities.

FTV Rachel and Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment